Biography of Bill Murray
Bill Murray is one of the very famous and most trending personality now-a-days in different social medias and on Internet as well. Moreover, he is famous as an American actor, comedian, and writer. Furthermore, he first gained exposure on Saturday Night Live, a series of performances that earned him his first Emmy Award. Likewise, later starred in comedy films—including Meatballs (1979), Caddyshack (1980), Stripes (1981), Tootsie (1982), Ghostbusters (1984), Scrooged (1988), Ghostbusters II (1989), What About Bob? (1991), and Groundhog Day (1993). He also co-directed Quick Change (1990).
Early life of Bill
Bill Murray was born on September 21, 1950, in Evanston, Illinois. Similarly, Murry was born to Lucille (née Collins), a mail-room clerk, and Edward Joseph Murray II, a lumber salesman. Moreover, he was raised in Wilmette, Illinois, a northern suburb of Chicago. Furthermore, Murray and his eight siblings were raised in a Roman Catholic Irish-American family. Similarly, Three of his siblings, John Murray, Joel Murray, and Brian Doyle-Murray, are also actors. Likewise, a sister, Nancy, is an Adrian Dominican nun in Michigan, who has traveled the United States in a one-woman program, portraying St. Catherine of Siena. Similarly, their father died in 1967 at the age of 46 from complications of diabetes when Bill was 17 years old.
Personal life of Murray
Moreover, during the filming of Stripes, Murray married Margaret Kelly on Super Bowl Sunday in Las Vegas on January 25, 1981. Later, they remarried in Chicago for their families. Moreover, Margaret gave birth to two sons, Homer (born 1982) and Luke (born 1985).
Overview of Bill Murray (13)
- Full Name: William James Murray
- Nick Name: Bill Murray
- Date of Birth: September 21, 1950
- Age: 68 years
- Birth Place: Evanston, Illinois, United States
- TV shows: Saturday Night Live, Olive Kitteridge, MORE
- Children: Luke Murray, Homer Murray, Cooper Murray, Jackson Murray, Lincoln Murray, Cal Murray
- Spouse: Jennifer Butler (m. 1997–2008), Margaret Kelly (m. 1981–1996)
- Siblings: Brian Doyle-Murray, Joel Murray, John Murray,
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Writer
- Years active: 1973–present
- Family: John Murray (brother), Joel Murray (brother), Brian Doyle-Murray (brother)
- Net Worth: $140 million
CV Read More DJ Khaled
Reference Net Worth of bill murray