Eliza Dushku Overview
- Full Name: Eliza Patricia Dushku
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1980
- Birthplace: Watertown, Massachusetts, United States
- Nationality: American, Albanian
- Height: 1.65 m
- Weight: 56 Kg
- Profession: Actress
Education: George Washington University, Watertown High School, Beaver Country Day School
Eliza Dushku was born on December 30, 1980, in Watertown, the U.S. as Eliza Patricia Dushku. She belongs to White ethnicity and holds the American nationality. Her mother belongs to Danish and English descent and her father is an Albanian.
View this post on Instagram
Eliza started her career by getting hurt at one of her brother Nate Dushku’s auditions and impressing the talent scouts with her emphasized drama.
When Eliza Dushku was just 10 years old, she came to prominence and was selected for the lead role of Alice in the film That Night. Then she featured in several other movies including Bye Bye Love and Race the Sun.
Moreover, she has featured in an American TV series named Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then she started working on the new project, Bring It On, a popular comedy series. And, she tried for her role as Mary Jane Watson in the movie Spiderman but was not selected for the role.
In 2010, she featured in an episode of CBS’s comedy series named The Big Bang Theory. Recently she featured in two seasons of the series, Banshee and has also appeared in the CBS’s drama series Bull Up to three seasons.
She is active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Instagram. She keeps on posting her pictures and memory in her authentic social accounts. Her fans can get recent updates about her activities from her account.
Finally, Eliza Dushku is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019.
Facts of Eliza Dushku
- Patricia is an American actress and model.
- She is known for her roles on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “True Lies.”
- Her “Buffy” character was so popular the showrunners extended her role.
- She works with an organization that helps survivors of war in northern Uganda.
- In 2018, Dushku said she was sexually abused at 12 by the “True Lies” stunt coordinator.
- Eliza came to the attention of casting agents when she was 10.
- She was chosen in a five-month search for the lead role of Alice in the film That Night.
CV Read More Boy George's Biography
Reference Eliza Patricia