Kirsten Dunst Overview
- Full Name: Kirsten Caroline Dunst
- Age: 39 years
- Birth Date: April 30, 1982
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: English
- Nationality: American
- Father: Klaus Hermann Dunst
- Mother: Inez Rupprecht
- Birth Place: Point Pleasant, New Jersey, US
- Height: 5 Feet 7 inches
- Net Worth: $25 million
Kirsten Dunst was born on April 30, 1982, in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, US. Kirsten is an American Actress. Her father’s name is Klaus Hermann Dunst whereas her mother’s name is Inez Rupprecht. Similarly, her father worked for Siemens as a medical services executive and her mother worked for Lufthansa as a flight attendant. She has an English ethnicity and her Zodiac Sign is Taurus.
Regarding her body measurements, she stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches. Similarly, other information regarding her body measurement is unavailable.
She attended Ranney School. Then, after moving to Los Angeles, she attended Laurel Hall School in North Hollywood and Notre Dame High School.
She had previously dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal from 2002 but they broke off in 2004. She then dated, actor Garrett Hedlund. But, the relationship ended in 2016.
Similarly, after she broke off with Garett, she dated Jesse Plemons in the same year. Moreover, they also engaged in January 2017.
She has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
- She worked as a child fashion model in television commercials from the early age of three.
- She also played in a recurring role on the medical drama series named ER.
- Similarly, she has appeared in films like Bring It On, Jumanji, Spider Man, Marie Antoinette, The Virgin Suicides and Melancholia.
- Moreover, she also earned a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress.