Biography of John Dean
John Dean is one of the very famous and most trending personality now-a-days in different social medias and on Internet as well. Moreover, he is famous as a former attorney who served as White House Counsel for United States President Richard Nixon from July 1970 until April 1973, known for deep knowledge of events leading up to the Watergate burglaries and the subsequent Watergate scandal cover-up.
Personal life of Dean
Dean was born in Akron, Ohio, and lived in Marion, the hometown of the 29th President of the United States, Warren Harding, whose biographer he later became. Likewise, thereafter, his family moved to Flossmoor, Illinois, where he attended grade school through the eighth grade. Moreover, for high school, he attended Staunton Military Academy in Virginia. Likewise, he initially attended Colgate University, and then The College of Wooster in Ohio, where he obtained his B.A. in 1961. Furthermore, he received a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Georgetown University Law Center in 1965.
Similarly, Dean married Karla Ann Hennings on February 4, 1962; they had one child, John Wesley Dean IV, before divorcing in 1970. Likewise, Dean married Maureen (Mo) Kane on October 13, 1972.
Overview of John Dean (13)
- Full Name: John Wesley Dean III
- Nick Name: John Dean
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1938
- Age: 80 years
- Birth Place: Akron, Ohio, United States
- Previous office: White House Counsel (1970–1973)
- Spouse: Maureen Dean (m. 1972), Karla Hennings (m. 1962–1970)
- Education: Georgetown University Law Center (1965), MORE
- Children: John Wesley Dean IV
- Political party: Republican (formerly) Independent
- Children: 1
- Education: Colgate University, College of Wooster (BA), Georgetown University (JD)
- Net Worth: $8.39 Million dollars
CV Read More James Gray
Reference John C Dean