Overview of Hamidou Diallo (12)
- Full Name: Hamidou Diallo
- Date of Birth: July 31, 1998
- Age: 20
- Birth Place: Queens, New York
- Nationality: American
- Listed height 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
- Listed weight 198 lb (90 kg)
- Education: John Bowne, (Flushing, New York), Putnam Science Academy (Putnam, Connecticut), College Kentucky (2017–2018)
- NBA draft: 2018 / Round: 2 / Pick: 45th overall
- Active Year: 2018–present
- Career history: 2018–present Oklahoma City Thunder
- Net Worth: $1 million
Biography of Hamidou Diallo
Hamidou Diallo is one of the famous and most trending Basketball Player who is from America. Moreover, he was born on 31 July 1998 and he is 20 years old now. Similarly, he played college basketball for the Kentucky Wildcats. He was a consensus 5-star prospect, and one of the top rated basketball players in the class of 2017. Diallo is of Guinean descent. His parents, Abdoulaye and Marima, emigrated to New York from Guinea. He won the 2019 Slam Dunk Contest.
Diallo attended John Bowne High School in Flushing, New York during his freshman and sophomore year. As a sophomore, he averaged 17.1 points, 6.6 rebounds per game, and 2.7 assists. During the 2015 summer, Diallo competed on the Under Armour Association Circuit (UAA) for the AAU team, NY Jayhawks.
National Team career
Likewise, Diallo competed for the under-18 United States national basketball team that captured gold in the FIBA Americas Under-18 Championship game in 2016. Further, he won bronze at the 2017 FIBA Under-19 Basketball World Cup in Egypt.
CV Read More American Footballer Joe Harris
CV Read More Software Developer Cop Brendan Mcloughlin
Reference Hamidou Diallo