Biography of Nick Foles
Nick Foles is one of the most trending and most popular personlaity now-a-days. Moreover, he is famous as an American football quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Arizona and was drafted by the Eagles in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He has also played for the St. Louis Rams and Kansas City Chiefs.
Early Life of Foles
Foles was born and raised in Austin, Texas, the son of restaurateurs Larry and Melissa Foles. He graduated in 2007 from Westlake High School. However, a two-year starter for the football team, Foles threw for 5,658 yards and 56 touchdowns, breaking most school records previously held by Foles’ future NFL opponent, Drew Brees.
Moreover, Foles also excelled at basketball, where he started three years, twice received team MVP honors, and was recruited by Georgetown, Baylor, and Texas. Likewise, he also played high school football with Justin Tucker, kicker for the Baltimore Ravens, and Kyle Adams, a free agent formerly of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears. Similarly, Foles originally committed to Arizona State but later decided to attend Michigan State. He ultimately transferred to the University of Arizona.
Overview of Nick Foles
- Full Name: Nicholas Edward Foles
- Nick Name: Nick Foles
- Date of Birth: January 20, 1989
- Age: 30 years
- Birth Place: Austin, Texas, United States
- Spouse: Tori Moore (m. 2014)
- NFL Draft: 2012 / Round: 3 / Pick: 88
- Education: Westlake High School, Liberty University, Michigan State University, The University of Arizona
- Books: Believe It: My Journey of Success, Failure, and Overcoming the Odds
- Position: Quarterback
- Height: 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)
- Weight: 243 lb (110 kg)
- Net Worth: $6 million
CV Read More American Personality Johnny Manziel
CV Read More Selma Blair
Reference Nick Foles