Overview of Billy Porter (11)
- Full Name: Billy Porter
- Date of Birth: September 21, 1969
- Age: 51 years
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Spouse: Adam Smith (m. 2017)
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University (BFA), University of California, Los Angeles (GrDip)
- Occupation: Pop singer, actor, performer, vocal coach
- Albums: Kinky Boots, The Soul of Richard Rodgers and so on
- Awards: Tony Award for Best Lead Actor in a Musical and so on
- Siblings: Mary Martha Ford
- Net Worth: $4 million
Biography of Billy Porter
Billy Porter is one of the very famous and most trending personalities and Social Media people nowadays. Moreover, he is famous as an American stage performer, pop singer, and actor. He attended the Musical Theatre program at Pittsburgh Creative and Performing Arts School’s School of Drama and achieved fame performing on Broadway before starting a solo career as a singer.
Moreover, Porter was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to William E. Porter and Clorinda Jean Johnson Ford. Similarly, his sister is Mary Martha Ford. He is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University College of Fine Arts with a B.F.A. in Drama as well as a certification from the graduate-level Professional Program. And that program was in Screen-writing at UCLA. Likewise, during the summers of 1985-1987, Porter was a member of an entertainment group called “Flash” which performed daily at Kennywood Park in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania. Similarly, Porter and Adam Smith were married on January 14, 2017.
Net Worth of Porter
In 2018, Billy Porter’s net worth has grown significantly. However, as per celebritynetworth.com, his Net Worth is estimated to be $4 million.
CV Read More Rami Malek
CV Read More Olivia Colmans
Reference Billy Porter