- Full Name: Donald John Trump
- Date of birth: 14-June-1946
- Age: 70 years
- Nick Name: The Donald, Agent Orange, Hair Fuhrer, Prima Donald, Tangerine Jesus, Mango Mussolini, The Trumpeter, The Lord of the Wall Street Elite, The Corporate American, Donald John Trump Sr, The Godfather of the Republican Party
- Birthplace: New York City U.S.A
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Religion : Presbyterian
- Residence: Manhattan, New York City, United States
- Education: Degree in economics
- Profession: Builder, Political Leader, TV Personality, Real estate developer
- (The Trump Organization), Television producer
- Recognized as: US president, Top Businessman, Builder
- Active Year: 1987–99, 2009–11, 2012–present
- Children: Donald Jr, Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, Barron
- Family: Father – Fred Trump (Real Estate Developer, Philanthropist), Mother – Mary Anne MacLeod (Housewife)
- Siblings: Elizabeth Trump (Younger Sister) (Retired Chase Manhattan Bank Exec), Maryanne Trump (Older Sister) (Senior United States Circuit Judge), Robert S. Trump (Older Brother), Fred Jr Trump (Younger Brother) (Businessman)
- Girlfriend/Spouse: Ivana Trump (1977 – 1992), Anna Nicole Smith (Early 1990’s), Carla Bruni (1991), Gabriela Sabatini (1989), Marla Maples (1989-1999), Rowanne Brewer (1990), Allison Giannini (1997), Melania Trump (1998-Present), Kara Young (2001)
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Body measurements: 44,13, 36
- Weight: 15 kg or 253.5 lbs
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm
- Build: Average
- Net worth: $3.1 billion
Present president of USA Donald Trump was born on 14 June, 1946 in New York City U.S.A. He was born from parents Frederick C and Mary Macleod Trump. As for now, he is president of United States. Similarly, he is most popular businessman and former television personality. While he holds American Nationality and follows Presbyterian religion.
Furthermore, Donald Trump has licensed his name to several hotels, casinos, golf courses, resorts, and residential properties in the New York City area and around the world. Similarly, he has organization which consists 500 companies involved in a wide range of businesses, including hotels and resorts, residential properties, merchandise, and entertainment and television.
While talking about Donald Trump education, he completed his graduation from Fordham University in 1964. Similarly, he completed his degree in economics from Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. In addition, he secured education deferments for the Vietnam War draft and ultimately a 1-Y medical deferment after he graduated.
While talking about his career, his career started in 1971 from his father’s company Elizabeth Trump & son but they change company’s name as The Trump Organization. Before election of President, he built offices, towers, hotels, casinos, golf courses and other various branded facilities in the worldwide.
During the period of his business career, he has built offices, towers, hotels, casinos, golf courses and other various branded facilities in the worldwide. Furthermore, he elected in America as a 45th President in 2016 on Election from the Republication ticket Defeating Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton. He has fixed the schedule to take office from 20 Jan 2017.
While talking about Donald Trump’s political career, at first he started by seeking the nomination for Reform Party for the 2000 presidential race and withdrew. However, in 2016 election, Trump became the official Republican nominee for president and, defying polls and media projections, won the majority of Electoral College votes in a stunning victory on November 8, 2016.
While talking about his personal life, he engaged with three girls, however, his two marriage did not last longer and ended in divorce. His first wife was Ivana and got three children. Similarly, from his second wife he got one daughter Tiffany. Moreover, he married Slovene Model on January 2005 as his third wife. In addition, she give birth to their son Barron Trump.
As a conclusion we can say, trump has five children from three marriages and eight grandchildren.
Donald Trump’s has total estimated net worth of $3.1 billion. He earns a total annual salary of $400K as a President.