Biography of Bette Midler
Bette Midler is one of the very famous and most trending personality now-a-days in different social medias and on Internet as well. Moreover, she is famous as an American singer, songwriter, actress, comedian, and film producer. Furthermore, he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Midler began her professional career in several Off-Off-Broadway plays, prior to her engagements in Fiddler on the Roof and Salvation on Broadway in the late 1960s. Moreover, she came to prominence in 1970 when she began singing in the Continental Baths, a local gay bathhouse where she managed to build up a core following.
Personal life of Bette Midler
Bette Midler was born in Honolulu, where her family was one of the few Jewish families in a mostly Asian neighborhood. Likewise, her mother, Ruth (née Schindel), was a seamstress and housewife, and her father, Fred Midler, worked at a Navy base in Hawaii as a painter, and was also a house painter. Furthermore, both parents were born in New Jersey. Similarly, she was named after actress Bette Davis, though Davis pronounced her first name in two syllables, and Midler uses one. Moreover, she was raised in Aiea and attended Radford High School, in Honolulu.
Career of Bette Midler
Midler relocated to New York City in the summer of 1965, using money from her work in the film Hawaii. She studied theatre at HB Studio under Uta Hagen. Similarly, she landed her first professional onstage role in Tom Eyen’s Off-Off-Broadway plays in 1965. Moreover, Miss Nefertiti Regrets and Cinderella Revisited, a children’s play by day and an adult show by night. Furthermore, from 1966 to 1969, she played the role of Tzeitel in Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway. Similarly, after Fiddler, she joined the original cast of Salvation in 1969.
Overview of Bette Midler ()
- Full Name: Bette Midler
- Nick Name: The Divine Miss M
- Date of Birth: December 1, 1945
- Age: 73 years
- Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Albums: The Divine Miss M, The Rose, Beaches, MORE
- Upcoming movie: The Addams Family
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, comedian, producer
- Spouse(s): Martin von Haselberg (m. 1984)
- Children: Sophie von Haselberg
- Genres: Traditional pop, vocal, pop, musical comedy
- Instruments: Vocals, ukulele
- Years active: 1965–present
- Labels: Atlantic, Warner Bros., Columbia, Warner Music, Group
- Net Worth: $230 million
CV Read More Bette Midler
Reference Muhammad Ali