Table of Contents
Biography of Stevie Wonder
Similarly, Stevie Wonder is one of the very famous and most trending personality now-a-days in different social medias and on Internet as well. Moreover, he is famous by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American singer, songwriter, musician and record producer. Similarly, A prominent figure in popular music, he is one of the most successful musicians of the 20th century. Furthermore, Wonder’s “classic period”, between 1972 and 1977, is noted for his funky keyboard style. Likewise, personal control of production, and series of songs integrated with one another to make a concept album.
Early life of Stevie
Similarly, Wonder was born Stevland Hardaway Judkins in Saginaw, Michigan, on May 13, 1950. Furthermore, the third of six children born to Calvin Judkins and songwriter Lula Mae Hardaway. Moreover, he was born six weeks premature which, along with the oxygen-rich atmosphere in the hospital incubator. Similarly, resulted in retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), a condition in which the growth of the eyes is aborted and causes the retinas to detach, so he became blind.
Personal life of Wonder
Likewise, Wonder has been married three times. Furthermore, he tied a knot to Motown singer-songwriter and frequent collaborator Syreeta Wright from 1970 until their amicable divorce in 1972. Similarly, from 2001 until 2012 he was married to fashion designer Kai Millard. Moreover, in October 2009, Wonder and Millard separated, Wonder filed for divorce in August 2012. Likewise, in 2017 he married Tomeeka Bracy.
Overview of Stevie Wonder (15)
- Full Name: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
- Nick Name: Stevie Wonder
- Date of Birth: May 13, 1950
- Age: 69
- Birth Place: Saginaw, Michigan, U.S.
- Other names: Little Stevie Wonder
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, multi-instrumentalist
- Years active: 1961–present
- Home town: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Spouse(s): Syreeta Wright (m. 1970; div. 1972), Kai Millard (m. 2001; div. 2012), Tomeeka Bracy (m. 2017)
- Children: 9
- Genres: Soul, pop, R&B, funk, jazz
- Labels: Tamla, Motown
- Artists: Sylvia Moy, Eartha
- Net Worth:US $110 Million
CV Read More Ben Askren
Reference Stevie Wonder