Amy Robach Overview
- Full Name: Amy Joanne Robach
- Date of Birth: 6th February 1973
- Marital Status: Married
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Active Year: 2003 – Present
- Eye Color: Grey
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Spouse: Tim Macintosh (1996–2008), Andrew Shue (2010–present)
- Height: 1.65 m
- Weight: 54kg
- Body Measurement: 33-25-33 inches
- Education: Brookwood High School, University of Georgia
- Online Presence: Instagram, Twitter
- Children: Ava (2002) and Analise (2006)
- Sun Sign: Aquarius
Amy Robach was born on 6th February 1973 in New York City, New York as Amy Joanne Robach. Amy has the tallness of 5 feet 5 inches and her body weighs is 54kg. She has colored blonde hair and blue eyes. She got her degree in the field of Broadcast Journalism from University of Georgia .
In 1995 Robach participated in Miss Georgia pageant and stood 4th runner-up.
Amy Robach began her career as a journalist at WTTG located in Washington, D.C. She then joined WCBD TV located in Charleston, South Carolina. She was then hired by MSNBC in 2003.
Amy Robach worked on the shows, Morning Joe, NBC Nightly News, and Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
Moreover, Amy Joanne Robach is a television presenter for ABC News. She is currently the co-anchor of 20/20 and the breaking news anchor for Good Morning America. She was a national correspondent for NBC News, co-host of the Saturday edition of NBC’s Today, and anchor on MSNBC.
Amy Robach net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million however her salary is not reveled out yet.
CV Read More Sonya Cassidy's Biography