American Actor Chadwick Boseman was born on November 29, 1976, in Anderson, South Carolina, the United States as Chadwick Aaron Boseman.
Chadwick Boseman had his first starring role in the 2013 film 42, in which he portrayed baseball pioneer and star, Jackie Robinson. He had been directing an off-Broadway play in East Village when he auditioned for the role and was considering giving up acting and pursuing directing full-time at the time.
He has portrayed several real-life historical figures, such as Jackie Robinson in 42, James Brown in Get on Up, and Thurgood Marshall in Marshall.
At the time of his death, Chadwick Boseman’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Cause of Death
Chadwick Boseman died at his home on August 28, 2020, in the presence of his wife and family after battling for years with colon cancer. He died at the age of 43. Boseman got diagnosed with colon cancer back in 2016 where the cancer was in stage 3. The colon cancer progressed to stage 5 in late 2019 leading to his sad death in 2020.
- Full Name: Chadwick Aaron Boseman
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1976,
- Birthplace: Anderson, South Carolina, United States
- Height: 1.83 m
- TV shows: Persons Unknown, Lincoln Heights
- Awards: Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- Profession: Actor & Producer
- Active Years: 2003–2020
- Spouse(s): Taylor Simone Ledward
- Died: August 28, 2020, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cause of Death: Colon Cancer