Charles Krauthammer was born on March 13, 1950, in New York City, New York, USA. He has a French accent and still speaks French with his mother. His father was French and had lived most of his life in France before moving to the United States. He has been married to Robin Krauthammer since 1975. They have one child.
Charles Krauthammer is an American syndicated columnist, author, political commentator, and former physician whose weekly column is syndicated to more than 400 publications worldwide.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist and commentator. His weekly column appears in the Washington Post and is syndicated in more than 200 newspapers.
- He is a contributing editor to “The Weekly Standard” and “The New Republic”.
- Raised in Montreal, Canada, where he attended Herzliah High School and McGill University and obtained an honors degree in political science and economics in 1970.
As of 2018, Charles Krauthammer’s estimated Net Worth is $8 Million Dollars.
Overview of Charles Krauthammer
- Full Name: Charles Krauthammer
- Date of Birth: March 13, 1950
- Birthplace: New York City, United States
- Died: June 21, 2018
- Nationality: American
- Gender: Male
- Spouse: Robyn Krauthammer (m. 1974)
- ChildrenDaniel Krauthammer
- Siblings: Marcel Krauthammer
- Parents: Thea Krauthammer, Schlum Krauthammer
- Job: Political Columnist
- Works For: Special Report, Fox News Sunday