Salma Hayek Pinault was born on September 2, 1966 in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico. Hayek is a Mexican and American film actress, producer, and former model. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award.
François-Henri Pinault was born on May 28, 1962,in Rennes, France. François-Henri Pinault is a French businessman, the chairman and CEO of Kering since 2005, and President of Groupe Artémis since 2003. Under his leadership, Kering divested the retail industry and became a luxury group.
Salma Hayek & Francois-Henri Pinault Relationship
Salma Hayek, an American actress married Francois-Henri Pinault. Since 2003, her husband is serving as the CEO and chairman of Kering and chairman of Groupe Artemis.
The couple began to date in 2007. Later, the media jiggle with the news of Hayek’s pregnancy. In September 2007, she gave birth to a baby girl. However, the couple broke up after few ups and downs in 2008.
A year later, they reconcile and got married on 14 February 2009 in Paris. After two of marriage, once again they shared the wedding vow in front of in front of their family and close friends in “The Floating City”, Venice.
Five facts about Hayek and her husband Francois-Henri Pinault
- Hayek’s husband Pinault is a French billionaire.
- Hayek’s estimated net worth is around $85 million whereas Francois-Henri Pinault net worth is around $12.9 billion.
- Hayek‘s highest-grossing movie ‘Grown-ups’ earned $162 Million.
- Pinault is the father of four children from his three wives.
- Pinault made $1.7 Billion in one day.