Biography of Frank Cali
Frank Cali is one of the very famous and moat trending personality now-a-days in social medias and on Internet as well. Moreover, he is famous as “Frank” or “Franky Boy”, was the Boss of the Gambino crime family. Moreover, Law enforcement considers Cali to have been the Gambinos’ “ambassador to Sicilian mobsters” and has linked him to the Inzerillo Mafia family from Palermo. Similarly, Attorney Joseph Lipton, Cali was killed outside his home on Staten Island on March 13, 2019.
Early Life of Frank Cali
Likewise, Frank Cali was born on March 26, 1965 in New York City to Augusto and Agata Cesare, both natives of Palermo, Sicily. Moreover, his father ran a household goods store in Palermo and a video store in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
Moreover, Cali was also a great-nephew of Bonanno crime family mobsters Giovanni Bonventre and Vito Bonventre. Similarly, Cali was also related to Gambino boss Paul Castellano. Moreover, he, as a young man, Cali bonded with Gambino mobster Jackie D’Amico, a lieutenant of Gambino boss John Gotti who operated a crew on 18th Avenue in Brooklyn. Moreover, Cali ran several import-export companies in Brooklyn, including Circus Fruits Wholesale in Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn.
Cause of Death
Likewise, Cali died on March 13, 2019 at the age of 53 at Staten Island University Hospital. Moreover, after being taken there following a violent incident in front of his home. Similarly, Reports at the time indicated Cali was shot six times in the chest by an unknown assailant, and run over by a blue pickup truck on Hilltop Terrace near Four Corners Road in Todt Hill about 9:15 p.m.
Overview of Frank Cali (16)
- Full Name: Francesco Paolo Augusto Calì
- Nick Name: Franky Boy, Frank Cali
- Date of Birth: March 26, 1965
- Aged: 53
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States
- Date of Death: March 13, 2019
- Death Place: Staten Island University Hospital
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Rosaria Inzerrilo (m. ?–2019)
- Criminal charge: Conspiracy
- Cause of death Multiple gunshots
- Profession: Boss of the Gambino crime family
- Criminal status: Released April 6, 2009
- Criminal charge: Racketeering, extortion, and conspiracy (2008)
- Penalty: 10 months
- Net Worth: N/A
CV Read More Earl Thomas
CV Read More Adrian Amos
Reference Frank Cali