American television personality Kristin Cavallari was born on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado as Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari. Kristin had two siblings, Gabriel Zamora Cavallari, and Michael Cavallari. Unfortunately, Michael Cavallari died on December 10, 2015.
In 2010, Kristin went into a relationship with football player Jay Cutler. They soon got engaged in April 2011 but called off their engagement in July 2011. They soon got back together again in November 2011. Kristin and Jay finally got married on June 8, 2013, in Nashville, Tennessee. They are still together and living happily with their three children, Camden, Jaxon and Saylor.
Kristin’s career started off at a very young age when she appeared on the reality T.V. series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. The first season of the show was narrated by Lauren Conrad, who was completing her senior year.
Kristin collaborates with PETA and did advertisements for them in 2006. Cavallari was also associated with the campaign to save Ellis Island, called “We Are Ellis Island.”
In 2016, Kristin published a book named Balancing On Heels which is based on her life.
Kristin Cavallari earns huge amount of money from her career. Her net worth is estimated to be around $3.5 million. However, she and her husband, ex-NFL star Jay Cutler, have a combined net worth of a whopping $53.5 million.
Kristin Cavallari Overview
- Full Name: Kristin Elizabeth Cutler
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1987
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Father: Dennis Cavallari
- Mother: Judith Spies
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Religion: Christian
- Spouse: Jay Cutler (m. 2013)
- Children: Camden Jack Cutler, Saylor James Cutler, Jaxon Wyatt Cutler
- Height: 5 ft. 3 in
- Weight: 50kg
- Siblings: Michael Cavallari, Gabriel Zamora Cavallari
- Books: True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar, MORE