Kylie Kristen Jenner is best known for her work on American reality television series Keeping up with the Kardashians and her cosmetic brands.
In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.
In 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, “Kendall & Kylie”. In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Cosmetics, and a mobile app that reached number 1 on the iTunes App Store.
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. She became skincare brand Nip + Fab’s second-ever ambassador in March 2015. As of 2017, with over 95 million followers, she is one of the top 10 most-followed people on Instagram.
In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list. On April 11, 2017, it was announced Jenner would star on her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on E! on August 6, 2017.
She has won Choice TV Reality Star: female award shared with the female cast of Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2013.
- Full Name: Kylie Kristen Jenner
- Nick Name: Kylie
- Sun Sign: Leo
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Residences: Hidden Hills, California, USA
- Nationality: American (USA)
- Education: Sierra Canyon School, Laurel Springs School
- Family: Father- Bruce Jenner (Caitlyn Jenner ) 1976 Summer Olympics Decathlon Winner
- Mother- Kris Jenner (TV personality)
- Boyfriend: Travis Scott ( Since April 2017)
- Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Occupation: Television personality, model, entrepreneur