Table of Contents
Miley Cyrus was born in 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee. Miley is the daughter of country star Billy Ray Cyrus. She began acting at a young age, landing the starring role on Disney’s hit show Hannah Montana in 2004.
She went on to release several successful albums, including Breakout (2008) and Can’t Be Tamed (2010) while becoming increasingly known for her wild behavior. Her 2013 single “Wrecking Ball,” backed by a controversial video, became her first U.S. No. 1 hit.
American Miley Cyrus is a Pop singer who outgrew her Disney roots to become one of the most attention-getting stars of the 2010s. This biography profiles her childhood, career, life, achievements, trivia, and timeline.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Miley’s net worth is a staggering $160 million as of 2018.
Miley Cyrus Overview
- Full Name: Miley Ray Hemsworth
- Date of Birth:
- Birth Name: Destiny Hope Cyrus
- Birthplace: Franklin, Tennessee, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Aesthetic
- Nicknames: Smiley Miley, The Teen Queen
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Education: Heritage Elementary School
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Website: mileycyrus
- Facebook: MileyCyrus
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S.