Lisa Page is an American urban contemporary gospel, traditional black gospel, and gospel music recording artist and musician. She started her music career, in 1986, with her quartet, Witness. Her solo music career began in 1997, while she has since released four solo studio albums, More Than You’ll Ever Know in 1997, Lisa Page Brooks in 2001, Strong in 2009, and Ready in 2013. Similarly, three of those albums charted on the Billboard magazine charts.
Further, Page Brooks was born Lisa Charise Page, on November 23, 1963, in Detroit, Michigan, the daughter of Charles Warren Harris.
Her music career started in 1986, with the female black gospel quartet, Witness. Similarly, she commenced her solo music recording career in 1997, with the studio album, More Than You’ll Ever Know, that was released on April 8, 1997, from A&M Records. Additionally, this was her breakthrough release upon the Billboard magazine charts, while it placed on the Gospel Albums chart, where it peaked at No. 32. Moreover, she released, Ready, on June 4, 2013, where this album peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart.
She is tied a knot to Bishop Michael Alan Brooks of the gospel group, Commissioned, and together they reside in Detroit, Michigan.
- Full Name: Lisa Charise Page
- Date of Birth: November 23, 1962
- Age: 57
- Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan
- Genres: Gospel, traditional black gospel, urban contemporary gospel
- Occupation(s): Singer, songwriter
- Instruments: vocals(alto), singer-songwriter
- Years active: 1986–present
- Labels: A&M, Air Gospel, Habakkuk
- Associated acts: Witness, Tasha Page-Lockhart
- Spouse: Michael Brooks
- Children: Tasha Page-Lockhart
- Albums: Hidden Treasures, Ready, More Than You Will Ever Know, Strong, Lisa Page Brooks, My Life
- Net Worth: 1 million
CV Read More Gayle King
Reference Net Worth of Lisa Page