Roman Zaragoza is a famous and very talented American actor, director, and producer. He was born on 08 May 1996 in New York, United States of America. In addition, he holds an American nationality and belongs to Akimel O’otham-Mexican-Japanese-Taiwanese ethnicity. Likewise, he was born to a very supportive family. However, he has not revealed detailed information about his parents, siblings, and his early life.
Roman is a well-educated man. He has completed his degree in Film Production from California State University Northridge. Furthermore, there is no information about his school and college.
Zaragoza is a handsome man with a tall and fit body figure. Furthermore, he looks more handsome and attractive with his dark brown colored hair and dark brown colored eyes. However, he ahs not revealed is height, weight and other body’s measurement.
He is an unmarried man of 25 years old. There is no rumors about his affairs and relationships. Also, he is focusing in his career.
While talking about his professional life, he is a popular American actor. He started his acting career in 2010 with a TV movie Everyday Kid. Then, he appeared in several projects like Being Bryan as Ron, The Oblivious as Max, and You Could Be Happy as Garrett.
Are you guys excited to know about this actor? No worries, we will provide you the information about her net worth. And, he has earned huge amount of money from his successful career. He has an estimated net worth of $500 Thousand.
- Roman is a popular American actor.
- He is an unmarried handsome guy of 25 years old.
- Likewise, he started his acting career in 2010.
- Long has an estimated net worth of $500 Thousand.
- Full Name: Roman Zaragoza
- Age: 25 years
- Birth Date: May 08, 1996
- Horoscope (Sunshine): Taurus
- Birth Place: United States
- Ethnicity: Akimel O’otham, Mexican, Japanese and Taiwanese
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor
- Father’s Name: Gregory Zaragoza
- Education: California State University Northridge
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Net Worth: $500 thousand