Sarah Hyland Overview
- Full Name: Sarah Jane Hyland
- Nick Name: SJ, Kitty, Raindrop
- Date of Birth: November 24, 1990
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Parents: Melissa Canaday, Edward James Hyland
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress
- Height: 1.57 m
- Weight: 49 Kg
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Siblings: Ian Hyland
- Ethnicity: White
- Birth Sign: Sagittarius
Sarah Hyland was born on November 24, 1990, in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. Her nationality is American and she holds white ethnicity. Her father is Edward James Hyland and mother is Melissa Canaday. Both Sarah parents are actors so there is no feel doubt why Sarah has become also a brilliant performer. She has a younger brother, Ian Hyland, who is also an actor.
Actress Sarah Hyland is a prominent American actress who has risen to fame in the film industry such projects as “Modern Family,” “Struck by Lightning,” “Vampire Academy,” as well as “Scary Movie 5.”
When Sarah Hyland was four years old she has been doing commercials and voice-over work. Her first film role came in 1997 when she played Howard Stern’s daughter in the movie ‘Private Parts’.
In 1999, she portrayed the role of Molly in ABC’s television movie, ‘The Wonderful World of Disney: Annie’. In the film, she worked alongside stars like Kathy Bates, Audra McDonald, Alan Cumming, Victor Garber, and Kristin Chenoweth.
Likewise, she got a recurring role in the American soap opera ‘One Life to Live’, and appeared in seven episodes in 2007. She appeared in the comedy-drama series ‘Lipstick Jungle’ for two seasons during 2008-2009.
American actress Sarah Hyland net worth is estimated to be around $9 million. Her car collection is quite average for such a star, including Toyota, and several others.
Facts of Sarah Hyland
- Hyland won the Screen Actors Guild award for ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series’ in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 for ‘Modern Family’.
- She also won Glamour Award for best comedy Actress in 2014.
- The young performer was the face of Calgon & Twist Magazine.
CV Read More Emilie de Ravin's Biography