Biography of Matthew Koma
Matthew Koma is one of the very famous and most trending personality nowadays in different social media and on the Internet as well. Moreover, he is famous as an American singer, songwriter, DJ and record producer. Furthermore, Matthew Koma wrote numerous hit songs, including Zedd’s “Spectrum”, and Grammy Award-winner “Clarity”, also with Zedd.
The early life of Matthew
Similarly, Koma was born and raised in Seaford, New York, on Long Island. Moreover, he attended Seaford High School. Likewise, he is of Jewish heritage.
The career of Koma
Inspired by Elvis Costello, Bruce Springsteen, and Stephan Jenkins, Koma started his music career in punk rock, later transitioning into a mixture of genres ranging from pop and hip hop to EDM. Basically, Koma’s early collaborations include work with Hardwell, Zedd, Miriam Bryant, Sebastian Ingrosso, Alesso, Tiësto, Vicetone and Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic.
Furthermore, Koma has been dating actress and songwriter Hilary Duff since January 2017. Moreover, the couple had their first child, Koma’s first and Duff’s second, in October 2018 and got engaged on May 1, 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Overview of Matthew Koma (16)
- Full Name: Matthew Bair
- Nick Name: Matthew Koma
- Date of Birth: June 2, 1987
- Age: 32 years
- Birth Place: Seaford, New York, United States
- Height: 1.76 m
- Partner: Hilary Duff (2017–)
- Music group: Eve 6 (2007 – 2011)
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, DJ, record producer
- Years active: 2010-present
- Partner(s): Hilary Duff (2017–present, engaged)
- Children: 1
- Genres: Pop, punk rock, EDM, hip hop
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, synthesiser, music sequencer, keyboard, computer
- Labels: Cherrytree, Interscope, RCA
- Net Worth: $6 million
CV Read More Gemma Chan
Reference Net Worth of Matthew Koma