Steffi Graf Overview
- Full Name: Stefanie Maria Graf
- Nickname: Steffi
- Date of Birth: June 14, 1969
- Birthplace: Mannheim, Germany
- Profession: Athlete, Tennis Player
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Build: Athletic
- Nationality: German
- Father: Peter Graf
- Mother: Heidi Schalk
- Siblings: Michael
- Height: 1.76 m
- Weight: 64 kg
- Online Presence: Facebook, Official Website
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Net Worth: $3o million
Stefanie Maria Graf was born on June 14, 1969, in Mannheim, West Germany. Her parents, Peter and Heidi, were both tennis players, and Peter gave his daughter a tennis racket with a sawed-off handle to swing before she turned 4. At age 6, she won her first junior tournament.
Graf started dating Andre Agassi in 1999 and they married on 22 October 2001. They have two children: son Jaden Gil (born 2001) and daughter Jaz Elle (born 2003). Her sexual orientation is straight.
Graf turned professional in October 1982 at just 13 years and 4 months of age, and a few weeks later, she became the second-youngest player to earn an international ranking (No. 124). Although tennis was just a demonstration sport at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles, California, she outlasted the field to win an honorary gold medal.
Steffi Graf is active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She keeps on posting her pictures and memory in her authentic social accounts. Her fans can get recent updates about her activities from her account
Facebook: Steffi Graf
Official Website: Steffi Graf
Steffi Graf is a German former World No. 1 tennis player who has a net worth of $30 million.
Facts of Steffi Graf
- At the age 13, became the second-youngest player ever to earn an international ranking.
- She is the first and only tennis player (male or female) to win all four Grand Slam singles titles and the Olympic gold medal in the same calendar year (1988).
- She is the only tennis player to have won each Grand Slam event at least 4 times.
- Only player to win the Grand Slam on four different surfaces (carpet, clay, grass, hard court)
- Steffi won six French Open singles titles, seven Wimbledon singles titles, and five U.S. Open singles titles.
- She is the founder and chairperson of “Children for Tomorrow”, a non-profit foundation for implementing and developing projects to provide assistance to children and families who have become the victims of war, persecution, and violence.
CV Read More Stephanie Grady's Biography