- Full Name: Tiffany Sarac Haddish
- Date of Birth: December 3, 1979
- Father’s Name: Tsihay Reda Haddish
- Mother’s Name: Leola Haddish
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Black
- Occupation: Television Actress, Film Actress
- Education: El Camino Real High School
- Height: 1.75 m
- Weight: 58 Kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $2 million
Tiffany Haddish Overview
Tiffany Haddish was born on December 3, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, USA as Tiffany Sarac Haddish. She is an actress and writer, known for Girls Trip (2017), Keanu (2016) and The Carmichael Show (2015). She was previously married to William Stewart.
Tiffany has a slim figure with a height of 5 feet and 6 inches and a weight of 58 kg. Haddish has two half-sisters and two half-brothers, the result of her mother getting remarried.
Tiffany Haddish started her film career with The Urban Demographic(2005) & TV series That’s So Raven(2005). Some of her popular films are The Carmichael Show(2015–2017), Real Husbands of Hollywood & Keanu(2016). Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes? (2016) was a breakthrough event in her career.
In 2014 she got many movies role like 4play, Patterns of Attraction, Wishes and her role in the movie School Dance as Trina was fantastic
She played the role of Keko in the move Mad Families and as Dina in Girls Trip in 2017.
Moreover, she is currently busy with her comedy performance in Tiffany Haddish: She Ready! From the Hood to Hollywood which will be premiered on Showtime.
American comedian Tiffany Haddish’s Net worth is estimated to be around $2.0 million as of 2019.
Tiffany is very active on social media. She has 955k followers on Facebook, 4.4 million followers on Instagram and 407k followers on Twitter.
|Wiki Page||Wiki Page|
Facts of Tiffany Haddish
- She is of mixed race, she has Eritrean, Puerto Rican, Ethiopian genes in her.
- While in High school she participated in Drama competitions and won.
- In 2018, Tiffany won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for playing Host on Saturday Night Live: Tiffany Haddish/Taylor Swift (2017).
- Tiffany has 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters from her mother’s second marriage.
- She attended Beta Awards 2017.