Chris Cuomo is an American television journalist who currently works at CNN, where he presents Cuomo Prime Time, a regular weeknight CNN show. Additionally, Cuomo has previously been the ABC News chief law. Similarly, justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC’s 20/20, and before his current show, he was one of two co-anchors of the weekday edition of New Day. And a three-hour morning news show, until May 24, 2018.
Cuomo was born in the New York City borough of Queens. He is the son of Matilda (nee Raffa) and Mario Cuomo. Similarly, he is the former Governor of New York, and the brother of Andrew Cuomo, the current Governor of New York.
Moreover, he was educated at The Albany Academy, a private university preparatory day school in Albany, New York, followed by Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) in 1995. He is a licensed attorney.
Furthermore, Cuomo’s early career in journalism included appearances related to social and political issues on CNBC, MSNBC, and CNN. He was a correspondent for Fox News and Fox Broadcast Network’s Fox Files. And there he covered a wide range of stories focusing on controversial social issues. Similarly, he also served as a political policy analyst for Fox News.
Since 2001, Cuomo tied a knot Gotham magazine editor Cristina Greeven in a Roman Catholic ceremony in Southampton, New York. They reside in Manhattan with their three children. Cuomo also owns a home in Southampton, New York.
- Full Name: Christopher Charles Cuomo
- Date of Birth: August 9, 1970
- Age: 49
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Education: The Albany Academy
- Alma mater: Yale University (BA), Fordham University (JD)
- Occupation: Television journalist
- Employer: CNN
- Title: Anchor, Cuomo Prime Time
- Spouse(s): Cristina Greeven (m. 2001)
- Children: 3
- Parents: Mario Cuomo (father), Matilda Raffa (mother)
- Relatives: Andrew Cuomo (brother), Margaret I. Cuomo (sister)
- Height: 1.88 m
- Net Worth: $9 million
CV Read More Draymond Green
Reference Net Worth of Chris Cuomo