Who is Charlie Puth?
Charlie Puth is an American singer, songwriter, music director, and music composer. Charlie Puth was born on 2 December 1991, in Rumson, New Jersey, U.S. He is one of the most treasured singers in the 2010s and has released hits such as “Attention”, “One Call Away”, “We Don’t Talk Anymore”, “Marvin Gaye”, etc.
Being an artist with indefinite talent in Pop and R&B, he has won several awards for himself such as Billboards Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards, etc. Apart from awards, he is loved by millions and has been a record-breaking artist for a decade.
He is 31 years old in accordance with his date of birth 2 December 1991.
Charlie Puth Height, Weight
178 cm or 5 feet 10 inches
75 Kg or 165 lbs
Charlie Puth: Professional Life, Career
Charlie Puthe: Net Worth, Salary
Charlie Pute: Rumors, Controversy
Charlie has a fit build with 37 inches of the chest, 31 inches of the waist, and 13.5 inches of biceps.
He has Dark Brown hair.
Charlie has Hazel eyes.
He holds citizenship in the United States of America.
Charlie did his higher school studies at Rumson –Fair Haven Regional High School. He then got enrolled in Berklee College of Music on a scholarship. He majored in music production.
He was born as an older son of Charlies Otto Puth Sr. and Debra Puth. Moreover, his mother was a music teacher. He also has two younger siblings including his younger brother Stephen Puth and younger sister Mikaela.
Relationship Status / Girlfriend
Charlie has a pretty unstable love life. He has either been in a relationship or has been rumored to be in a relationship with the following:
- Meghan Trainor: Singer Meghan and Charlie had a bit of a day together. They even featured each other in some of their songs such as Meghan Trainor’s “Dear Future Husband” and Charlie’s “Marvin Gaye”.
- Madison Reed: He and Madison were together for a year between 2015 to 2016.
- Brooke Sansone: There was no news on his personal life after the rumor of his about relationship with Charlotte Lawrence in 2019 but he disclosed that he was involved with Brooke Sansone while in The Howard Stern Show. But since he didn’t disclose the name in that show, Brooke is just a rumor.
You can acquire additional information about his personal life and Lifestyle from his social media profiles. Talking of 2023, he has maintained his Instagram account with over 17.5 Million followers, Twitter with over 3.6 million followers, Facebook with 8.5 million followers, and TikTok with almost 22 million followers.
Apart from it, Spotify and YouTube have been career platforms for him. He has almost 22 million subscribers and has over 9 Billion views.
- He received two Billboard Music Awards in 2016 along with Wiz Khalifa for his song, “See You Again”.
- Similarly, he also won Billboard Music Awards for Top Collaboration and Top Country Song for his song “I Hope” in 2021.
- He was an advisor in The Voice for its season in 2016, 2019, and 2022.
- Puth was once rumored to be in a relationship with singer Selena Gomez.
- He released the song, “Left and Right” with Korean star Jeon Jungkook in June 2022.
- His right eyebrow has a scar which though looks pretty good on him, was caused by a dog bite in his childhood.
- He is a big fan of the English band, One Direction.