- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data provided in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection. An anonymized string created from the visitor’s email address (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to determine if the visitor is using it. After approval of the comment, the visitor’s profile picture is visible to the public in the context of the comment.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, please avoid including embedded location data (EXIF GPS) in the images. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These cookies are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When you visit our login page, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Upon logging in, we set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser, which includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded Content from Other Websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure: We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- Data Retention: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Your Rights: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Access: You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. Please note that this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Data Security: We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Automated Spam Detection: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service to maintain the integrity of our platform.
- Children’s Privacy: celebvogue.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us to have it removed.