Who is Lena Headey ?
Lena Headey is an English actress known for her roles in film and television. She was born on October 3, 1973, in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Debut: Lena Headey made her debut in the acting industry with a minor role in the 1992 film “Waterland.”
Trend: Lena Headey gained significant recognition for her portrayal of Cersei Lannister in the popular TV series “Game of Thrones,” which brought her widespread acclaim and made her a prominent figure in the entertainment industry.
Interesting fact: Lena Headey is a skilled boxer and has trained in the sport for several years. She has even incorporated her boxing skills into some of her acting roles, showcasing her physical prowess and dedication to her craft.
Lena Headey : Height, Weight
Lena stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 55 Kg.
Lena Headey: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
As of 2023, she is 49 years old as she was born on 3 October 1973.
Talking about her family, she was born to John Headey and Sue Headey. She also has a younger brother named Tim.
Lena Headey : Professional Life, Career
Debut: Lena Headey started her career by playing in the films such as Waterland (1992).
Similalrly, she then played the role of Kitty Brydon in the film Mrs. Dalloway in 1997. She even received a London Film Critics’ Circle nomination for British Supporting Actress of the Year. Her determination for the field had her do several other films such as The Brothers Grimm (2005), and 300 (2006).
300: A Sensation & Lena Headey as Gorgo: 300 is an American epic historical action film depicting the incidents in Sparta and Greece in 480 BC while in the reign of Leonidas I which actor Gerard Butler played. Lena Headey was widely appreciated for her performance alongside Gerard. In addition to this, she also played its follow-up, 300: Rise of an Empire.
She then played the role of Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones in 2011. Although the character received immense hatred, Lena played the outstanding character.
Lena as Cercie Lannister in Game of Thrones: In Game of Thrones, Lena Headey was one of the longest-appearing characters since she appeared in all seasons. Lena Headey played 62 episodes in total in the show. As of 2017, she reached the list of the highest-paid actors on TV as she earned £2 million per episode of Game of Thrones.
Furthermore, she is still on for so much more in her career to come. She recently played the role of Dorothy Hunt in White House Plumbers (2023).
Lena Headey : Net Worth, Salary
The talented actress has surely a heck of a lot of fans as her fixed assets. Apart from what is non-accountable, she is living a luxurious life with a staggering net worth of $12 million.
Lena Headey : Rumors, Controversy
There are no knwon controversies about Lena Headey.
What is the Relationship Status of Lena Headey ?
Talking about Lena’s relationship status, she has dated:
- Jason Flemyng (1994-2003) – Lena and Jason dated for nine years after meeting on the set of “The Jungle Book” in 1994.
- Johnny Cicco (2004-2007) – Lena dated Johnny after working together on “The Brothers Grimm,” and they were briefly engaged.
- Peter Loughran (2007-2012) – Lena married Peter in 2007 and they had a son named Wylie. They separated in 2011 and divorced in 2012.
- Pedro Pascal (2014) – Lena had a short-lived affair with Pedro Pascal in 2014.
- Jerome Flynn (2014) – Lena and Jerome, who were co-stars on “Game of Thrones,” were rumored to have dated briefly but had a strained relationship.
- Dan Cadan – Lena dated filmmaker Dan Cadan, and they had a daughter named Teddy. They got engaged in 2017 but broke up in June 2019.
- Marc Menchaca (2020-Present) – Lena started dating actor Marc Menchaca in 2020, and they got married in October 2022.
Lena Headey : Social Media
You can acquire additional information about her personal life and Lifestyle from her social media profiles. Talking of 2023, she has maintained her Instagram account with almost 3.6 Million followers, Twitter with over 1 million followers.
Facts About Lena Headey
- Lena took ballet lessons when she was a kid.
- She supports LGBT.
- She was diagnosed with depression at the age of 15.
- She was ranked 64 in Maxim’s Hot 100 List.