Who is Brad Pitt?
Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer. He was born on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA. His full name is William Bradley Pitt.
Throughout his illustrious career, Brad Pitt has garnered critical acclaim and commercial success with a plethora of distinguished works. Some of his most renowned films include Fight Club, Seven, Moneyball, Inglorious Benjamin Button, etc.
Brad Pitt made his film debut with a small role in the 1987 horror film Cutting Class. However, it was his breakout role as a cowboy hitchhiker in Thelma & Louise (1991) that brought him widespread attention and established him as a heartthrob in Hollywood.
As an actor, Pitt is known for his versatility and ability to take on diverse roles, ranging from action-packed characters to emotionally charged dramatic roles. He has shown a penchant for choosing challenging and unconventional projects, often collaborating with acclaimed directors, which further solidified his reputation as a talented actor.
Brad Pitt: Height, Weight
Brad stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 80 Kg.
Brad Pitt: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
Pitt is 59 years old as he was born on 18 December 1963.
Brad was born to William Alvin Pitt and Jane Etta nee Hillhouse. He also has a younger brother named Doug and a younger sister named Julie Neal.
Brad Pitt: Professional Life, Career
The Hollywood charm started his career by landing a small role in the 1987 horror film, Cutting Class. But his breakthrough was realized only in 1991 in Thelma & Louise where he played the role of cowboy hitchhiker. He rose to prominence only in 1999 after the portrayal of Tyler Durden in Fight Club, a 1999 American film. Before that, he won an Oscar for portraying Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkeys in 1995.
Similarly, he has played in several movies and shows such as The Tree of Lover, World War Z, 12 Year a Slave, Voyage, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Lost City, 21 Jump Street, Two-Fisted Tales, Friends, Bullet Train, etc. He also has played several voice roles such as Sinbad in Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, Metro Man in Mega Mind, Will the Krill in Happy Feet Two, etc.
Fight Club: In this cult classic directed by David Fincher, Pitt portrays the enigmatic and anarchic character, Tyler Durden, earning widespread praise for his performance.
Seven: Starring alongside Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt delivers a gripping performance as a detective investigating a series of gruesome crimes.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: Starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad portrays the mixed Hollywood character unleashing the dark side of it.
Brad Pitt: Net Worth, Salary
Brad lives a pretty exotic life with a heartwarming estimated net worth of $400 million.
Brad Pitt: Rumors, Controversy
There has been no such a severe rumors or controversies about him.
What is the Relationship Status of Brad Pitt?
Brad has been on relationship with several names such as:
- Kim Hubbard (1977-1979)
- Tonya Westphalen (1979-1982)
- Sara Hart (1980-1982)
- Robin Givens (1986-1987)
- Shalane McCall (1987-1988)
- Sinitta (1987)
- Christina Applegate (1988-1989)
- Jill Schoelen (1988-1989)
- Elizabeth Daily (1989-1990)
- Juliette Lewis (1990-1993) – Brad Pitt dated actress and singer Juliette Lewis after meeting on the set of “Too Young to Die?” in 1990, but their relationship ended in 1993.
- Jitka Pohlodek (1993-1994)
- Julia Ormond (1993) – Brad Pitt had a short-term romance with actress Julia Ormond in 1993.
- Thandie Newton (1994-1995)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997) – Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow dated from 1994 to mid-1997, including an engagement, which was called off after six months.
- Claire Forlani (1997-1998)
- Sonita Henry (1998)
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005) – Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston started dating in 1998, and got married in 2000, but they separated in 2005 and finalized their divorce later that year.
- Angelina Jolie (2005-2016) – Brad Pitt began dating Angelina Jolie in 2005, got engaged in 2012, married in 2014, and separated in 2016. They have six children together, both biological and adopted.
- Sienna Miller (2017) – Brad was linked with actress Sienna Miller in 2017, but she denied the dating rumors.
- Ella Purnell (2017) – Brad was rumored to be dating actress Ella Purnell in 2017 after meeting on the set of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.”
- Neri Oxman (2018) – In 2018, Brad was rumored to be romantically linked with award-winning artist and architect Neri Oxman.
- Sat Hari Khalsa (2018) – Jewelry designer and spiritual healer Sat Hari Khalsa sparked dating rumors with Brad in 2018 when they were seen together at an event.
- Charlize Theron (2019) – Brad and Charlize Theron were rumored to be dating in 2019 after meeting during a campaign shoot.
- Emily Ratajkowski (2022) – In 2022, Brad was rumored to be dating model Emily Ratajkowski.
- Ines de Ramon (2022) – In 2022, Brad was rumored to be dating Ines de Ramon, Paul Wesley’s ex-wife, after being spotted together at a concert in Los Angeles.
Brad Pitt: Social media
Brad is active on Twitter.
Facts About Brad Pitt
- He has six children, three from Angelina Jolie and rest being adopted.
- He has been included in the list of sexiest people several times.
- In the Presidential Election 2020, he supported Joe Biden.
- He was producer of The Departed.
- George Winston is his favorite musician.
- He studied at Kickapoo High School and at the University of Missouri.