Who is Brian Austin Green?
Brian Austin Green, an actor and musician from the United States, was born on July 15, 1973, in Van Nuys, California. His birth name is Brian Green. With a successful career in both television and music, Green has become a versatile and well-known figure in the entertainment world.
Green became widely recognized for his role as David Silver in the popular TV series “Beverly Hills, 90210,” which aired from 1990 to 2000. His portrayal of this character gained him a devoted fan base and established him as a heartthrob for teenagers.
In addition to his television success, Green has also pursued a career in music. He is a member of the hip-hop group “One Stop Carnival,” where he showcases his musical talents alongside his acting endeavors.
One interesting aspect about Green is his continued involvement in the entertainment industry over many years. After his breakthrough role in “Beverly Hills, 90210,” he has taken on various roles in both television and film, demonstrating his versatility as an actor. This enduring presence highlights his lasting impact on popular culture and his dedication to his craft.
Brian Austin Green: Height, Weight
He stands at the height of 6 feet o inch and weighs around 80 Kg.
Brian Austin Green: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
As of 2023, he is 50 years old as he was born on 15 July 1973.
He was born to George Green and Joyce Green. He also has a brother named Keith Green and a sister named Lorelei Green.
He is an American citizen. Brian has Italian and English descent.
Austin studied at Hamilton High School Academy of Music and then North Hollywood High School.
Brian Austin Green: Professional Life, Career
The American actor started her acting career in the year 1985 by playing the role of Willie in The Canterville Ghost. Similarly, he then continued his acting journey by playing the role of Jason in the episode “Does Not a Woman” in The New Leave It to Beaver, an American sitcom sequel to Leve It to Beaver. Brian got a breakthrough from Knots Landing, an American primetime TV soap opera.
In the same flow, he got him on the train by portraying David Silver in 292 episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210, an American teen drama TV series. Additionally, he has won several awards and honors including Palm Beach International Film Festival Special Jury Prize for a feature film directorial debut for Fish Without a Bicycle (2003), Best Young Actor Co-Starring in a Television Series for Beverly Hills, 90210 (1992), Prize Best Dramatic Feature Los Angeles DIY Film Festival for Fish Without a Bicycle (2003), etc.
Beside, he also is a musician and has released some of his works. His works are One Stop Carnival (Debut) (1996), Esthero: Wikked Lil’ Grrrls (2005), Wedding Band, etc.
Brian Austin Green: Net Worth, Salary
What is Brian’s earnings? What is his net worth as of 2023?
Talking of today, Green has a good estimated net worth of $10 million in 2023.
Brian Austin Green: Rumors, Controversy
There are no known controversies about Brian.
What is the Relationship Status of Brian Austin Green?
Brian Austin Green has had several high-profile relationships throughout his career.
- Courtney Stodden – Brian dated Courtney Stodden, a reality TV personality, for a brief period of time.
- Soleil Moon Frye – Brian was rumored to be dating actress Soleil Moon Frye in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
- Tori Spelling – Brian had a romantic relationship with his Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Tori Spelling from 1990 to 1991.
- Tiffani Thiessen – Brian dated actress Tiffani Thiessen, with whom he worked on She Fought Alone (1995) and Beverly Hills, 90210. They were together for almost three years before separating in 1995.
- Vanessa Marcil – Brian started dating actress Vanessa Marcil in 1999. They have a son together named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green, born in 2002. They ended their relationship in 2003.
- Megan Fox – Brian’s most well-known relationship was with actress Megan Fox. They started dating in 2004 and got married in 2010. They have three sons together. Although they had multiple breakups and reconciliations, they finally separated in 2020 and their divorce was finalized in 2021.
- Tina Louise – Brian briefly dated Tina Louise in 2020.
- Sharna Burgess – Brian is currently in a relationship with choreographer Sharna Burgess. They confirmed their relationship in January 2021 and welcomed their first child, a son named Zane Walker Green, in June 2022.
Brian Austin Green: Social Media
You can acquire further information about his personal life by following him on his social media profiles. He is active on Instagram with almost 4 thousand followers and on Twitter with over 29 thousand followers.
Facts About Brian Austin Green
- Green owns Brian Austin Green Productions.
- He has green eyes and dark brown hair.